Arrival is possible every weekday.
The minimum rental period is 5 days. (For terms longer than a month please contact us beforehand.)
After booking you will receive an invoice, of which 30 % is to be paid immediately (down payment), please transfer the remaining amount 2 weeks before arrival. For short term rentals another payment method will be agreed on.
Main seasons from April 1st to October 31st
|Persons||Price for stays of 5 nights or more per unit and night|
|for 1 or 2 persons||2022/23: 94,00 €|
|for 3 persons||2022/23: 104,00 €|
|for 4 persons||2022/23: 114,00 €|
|All prices plus city visitor’s tax|
Low seasons from January 1st to March 31st and November 1st to December 31st
|Persons|| Price for stays of 5 nights or more per unit and night
|for 1 or 2 persons||2022/23: 84,00 €|
|for 3 persons||2022/23: 94,00 €|
|for 4 persons|| 2022/23: 104,00 €
All prices plus city visitor’s tax
What is included?
The prices are per night and include
* use & cleaning of bed linen, towels and kitchen towels
* final cleaning
* electricity, water, heating (if necessary)
* Wifi/internet access
* toilet paper, soap, washing powder and washing-up liquid (also for dishwashers)
* coffee, tea, sugar, salt and pepper
City visitor’s tax valid since April 2021
In the main season (from April 1st to October 31st) and in the low season (November 1st to March 31st), you have to pay a visitor’s tax to the municipality of Lindau (arrival and departure = 1 day).
* Persons over 16 years € 3.30 / day (main season) and € 2,20 / day (low season)
* Children and teenagers over 6 years € 2,00 / day (main season) and € 1,20 / das (low season)
* Seriously disabled persons (50%) and their assist person receive a 50% discount on it. Seriously disabled persons (80%) are exempted from tax; also the assist is exempted from tax, if “B” is in your disabled person’s pass.
* Conference members, assembly workers, travelling salespeople don’t have to pay tax .
* With the guest card you will receive the ECTH BODENSEE CARD. With this card you can use the public transport on German side of Lake Constance, also including many other benefits.
We collect the tax and transfer it 1:1 to the municipality of Lindau .
Just arrive and feel good – looking forward to you!
“Dear host family, we felt very comfortable in the perfect holiday apartment. In great autumn weather we were able to go on nice bike trips.”
Familie R. from Soest