The apartment Ida is located on the ground floor of the Villa Mayer in Lindau district Bad Schachen. It is well suited for two people, a third person can sleep in the living room ( or 2 children). There is also a reserved parking space; the rear entrance is suitable for people with children’s pushchairs and wheelchairs. In the courtyard there is a lockable room for bicycles, skis or sleds.
- large dining and living room with sofa couch ( 1.60 x 2.00 m), high-definition flat-screen TV with satellite channels and compact stereo system, dining table with 2 chairs and a comfortable bench,
- bedroom with fullsize bed (1,60 x 2,00 m) with separate mattresses ; the slats are adjustable in height at the top,
- wheelchair-accessible bathroom with sink and toilet and large ground level shower with seat and handrails. In the bathroom there is also an washing machine. The mirror is adjustable for wheelchair user.
- fully equipped kitchen with fridge and freezer , 2-ring ceramic hob, large oven, dishwasher, Senseo coffee machine , toaster, water and egg cooker , bread slicer .
- Coffee, tea, sugar, salt and pepper are for free
- at-grade terrace with awning overlooking the garden.
- corridor with wardrobe, full length mirror and small desk.
- wireless-LAN ist for free (you get the password together with the keys )
The apartment Ida is a Non smoking apartment. The rooms are equipped with high-quality oak flooring ; in bathroom, kitchen and hallway are tiled. In the bathroom and shower there are towel- and underfloor heating.
Walking time approx. 5-15 minutes:
- Lake Constance (boats for rent)
- historic Hotel Bad Schachen with SPA and hairdresser
- lake-side Lindenhof Park
- Peace Museum located in the beautiful Villa Lindenhof
- mini golf
- lake-side open air bath “Lindenhofbad” with changing rooms, toilets and kiosk ( for free , but no lifeguard)
- bakery with small cafe where you can get rolls even on Sundays, breakfast or enjoy an afternoon coffee
- railway station ” Enzisweiler / Bad Schachen“
- shopping center with a nice big REWE supermarket , bakery , beverage store etc.
Thank you for the comfortable accommodation, which increased the overall holiday feeling and relaxation a lot. A wonderful week spent in Lindau and the surrounding area. Relaxation was the topic. "
- Catholic Church ‘ Johannes der Täufer ‘
- bus-stop: every 30 minutes to the central point( ZUP ) with interchange facility to all other lines
By the way: your guest card – if you pay Kurtaxe – is also your bus ticket for city-busses!