The apartment Ida is located on the ground floor of the Villa Mayer in Lindau district Bad Schachen. It is well suited for two people, a third person can sleep in the living room (or 2 children). There is also a reserved parking space; the rear entrance is suitable for people with children’s pushchairs and wheelchairs. In the courtyard there is a lockable room for bicycles, skis or sleds.
- large dining and living room with sofa couch (1.60 x 2.00 m), HD flat-screen TV with satellite channels and compact stereo system, dining table with 2 chairs and a comfortable bench,
- bedroom with fullsize bed (1,60 x 2,00 m) with separate mattresses; the slats are adjustable in height at the top,
- wheelchair-accessible bathroom with sink and toilet and large ground level shower with seat and handrails. In the bathroom there is also a washing machine. The mirror is adjustable for wheelchair users.
- fully equipped kitchen with fridge and freezer, 2-ring ceramic hob, large oven, dishwasher, Senseo coffee machine, toaster, water and egg cooker, and a bread slicer.
- Coffee, tea, sugar, salt and pepper are for free
- at-grade terrace with awning overlooking the garden.
- corridor with wardrobe, full length mirror and small desk.
- Wifi ist for free
The apartment Ida is a non-smoker apartment. The rooms are equipped with high-quality oak flooring,the bathroom, kitchen and hallway are tiled. In the bathroom and shower there are towel- and underfloor heating.
Walking time approx. 5-15 minutes:
- Lake Constance (boats for rent)
- historic Hotel Bad Schachen with SPA and hairdresser
- lake-side Lindenhof Park
- Peace Museum located in the beautiful Villa Lindenhof
- lake-side open air bath “Lindenhofbad” with changing rooms, toilets and kiosk (for free, but no lifeguard)
- bakery with a small cafe where you can get rolls even on Sundays, breakfast or enjoy an afternoon coffee
- railway station ”Enzisweiler / Bad Schachen“
- shopping center with a big REWE supermarket, bakery, beverage store etc.
Thank you for the comfortable accommodation, which increased the overall holiday feeling and relaxation a lot. A wonderful week spent in Lindau and the surrounding area. Relaxation was the topic. "
- Catholic Church ‘Johannes der Täufer‘
- bus-stop: every 30 minutes to the central bus station (ZUP), which interchanges to all lines
By the way: your guest card – if you pay city tax – is also your bus ticket for city-busses!